This week’s topic allows us to pick us one genre and build up a list around it. It is not coming as a surprise, but I’m going to make a list of Top 10 Historical Fictions I love.
I’m not sure I’m going to make it to number 10 but I have the feeling that during the past year my reading habits changed a lot. So:
1. (and most important) – I started blogging again. It felt a bit tricky because I have a bit less time to read as I’m trying to balance my blog with my life and reading. You will hear more about this as I’m planning a blog post.
2. – started reading mainly in English. Until now, I read in my mother tongue – Bulgarian and only a few – like 2-3 books per year in English.
3. – left my comfort zone and read Thriller (and I liked it)!. I rediscovered the genre and started to read more Thrillers and Mysteries.
4. – started listening to audiobooks. It’s so much fun. I wonder why didn’t I do this before. It makes doing the chores so much fun.
5. – attended a few readathons. I’ve never participated in a readathon, but it ended to be so much fun and a way to melt down that big TBR mountain.
Obviously, my Top Ten turned to be Top Five. There weren’t a lot of changes in my reading life. I still read before bed and after I wake up with my morning coffee.
On my way to work.
Sometimes even in the queue in the shop.
That’s all from me for now.
Hope you will have an amazing week! ♥
Cheers, Hope! Xx
I have a couple of authors I auto-buy, even though I read only one or two their books and I liked it. I buy them first – because I liked what I read, second – I hope their new books will be as good as the one I’ve already read and third – hoping that one day I’ll read the new ones 😀 *shame, shame, I know* 😀